Thursday, January 24, 2019

DJ Kay Slay - Hip Hop Frontline


Tracklist:
01. Legend (Intro) (Feat. Joseph Sikora)
02. Back to the Bars (Feat. Ninoman, Vado, Mysonne, Fred The Godson, Locksmith, Jon Connor And Joell Ortiz)
03. Against All Opps (Feat. The Lox And The Outlawz)
04. They Want My Blood (Feat. Lil Wayne And Busta Rhymes)
05. Hater Proof (Feat. Moneybagg Yo, Dave East And Meet Sims)
06. Danger (Feat. Young Buck, Uncle Murda, Don Q, Trick Trick And Tony Yayo)
07. 24 Hours (Feat. Papoose, Bun B, Saigon And Meet Sims)
08. I Do This On the Regular (Feat. Kevin Gates)
09. Soldierz (Feat. DJ Paul, Trae Tha Truth And VL Deck)
10. My Sisters Keeper (Feat. Nya Lee, Lexxy, EMC Scotty And Meet Sims)
11. Forgive Them Father (Feat. Maino, Jim Jones And Styles P)
12. Civilize the Culture (Interlude)
13. Hip Hop Frontline (Feat. Melle Mel, Raekwon, Cee-Lo Green And Grandmaster Caz)
14. My Life (Feat. Sheek Louch, Papoose, N.O.R.E. And Carl Anthony)
15. They Want My Blood (Remix) (Feat. Casanova2X, Mozzy, Joe Moses And Shoota)
16. Murda tha Scene (Feat. King Bless, Haddy Racks, Bynoe, Corporal AK And Neek Bucks)

https://userscloud.com/rqh8623a8q7a | MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Grizzlybeatz.com

    ReplyDelete